Mate Translate 5.0.0
Stop tabbing to translation websites and start using Mate! Select text in any app and translate it. Join the other 550,000 users worldwide that are already using Mate.
Mate can understand 103 languages! Easily and quickly translate words & text by selecting them in any other app. Create your own personal Phrasebook and keep a dictionary of other countries’ words handy whenever you need it!
Stop using tons of different language apps to help you translate and just use Mate!
TRANSLATE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
- Mate understands 103 languages and also teaches you how to pronounce words correctly.
- Get translations for Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian and more!
- See the phonetic transcription and transliteration of words and text.
- Mate can speak out words and texts with correct accents to help you learn faster.
CREATE A CUSTOM PHRASEBOOK
- Language learners and travelers! Create custom word lists each language and keep them handy whenever you need.
- Mate Phrasebook Easily create and curate word lists which are available even offline.
USE MATE ANYWHERE
- Don’t navigate to translation websites anymore when you’re reading an article in Safari or editing a document in Pages. Just use Mate everywhere you go!
- Select any text in any app and get a translation by hitting the “Translate with Mate“ button in the context menu.
SYNC TRANSLATIONS ACROSS ALL DEVICES
No matter what you need translated, a word, a book or a friends’ message, no compromise! Now “Mate it,” will mean, “Come on man, just use this awesome app and forget about using translation websites.” Use Mate for all your translation needs!
Download Mate today to get your ultimate translation helper!
Compatibility:OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://matetranslate.com/
Mac App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/app/mate-translate-translator/id1005088137?mt=12
What’s New in Mate Translate 5.0.0
Are you on the dark or light side? Actually, it doesn’t matter anymore. Mate supports both now.
Yes, yes! Meet the all-new Mate dark mode. Just switch on dark mode in your macOS, Mate will auto-switch to it, too.
It wouldn’t be a proper release if we didn’t squash a couple of bugs, right?
Here’s what we fixed:
• It was crashing on El Capitan sometimes. Now, it isn’t.
• Translation layout was collapsing after a couple of consequent language changes. Now, it isn’t.